Here are the rules from No Reason Needed. She is the tag-er in this case LOL!
These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1). Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.
6 Random Things About Me
1. Sunshine makes me smile. It doesn’t matter if it is in the cold of winter, as long as the sunlight is bright and bathing everything in its sunny happiness there is a reason for me to smile.
2. Instant human – just add coffee. Coffee must come at least once a day. Because I am the only coffee drinker in my household I use instant coffee, but that doesn’t matter. There should be ONE cup of good hot coffee in the day, preferably in the morning. On really bad days there should at least be TWO cups of coffee.
3. My special treat to myself is a cafe’ mocha from Starbucks at the Barns & Noble with a Sugar Cookie. It really doesn’t matter how bad the day or week has been if there is a cafe mocha double with whip cream and a sugar cookie is placed before me. If a day ever comes when those two things don’t brighten my day and make things special, you know it has been a horrible time for yours truly.
4. My dogs and my cat are family. When I am sad, they comfort me; when I am happy, they play with me. When I am afraid, they protect me. I share with them all of my secrets and they never tell one single soul. And, 1/2 of the time I prefer their company over people (sometimes even the husband).
5. Books are one of my deepest joys. Reading books, exploring new worlds or past worlds and times through words gives me peace and let’s me escape this mundane life of mine better than any movie could.
6. Writing is like composing music. Sometimes, when the writing is going exceptionally well, typing on the keyboard is almost like creating music. It was more melodic when the keyboard was a typewriter – the click clack clack made its own sort of music and let me escape into the melody of the words like nothing else could.
I am tagging